Phase Zero is a project roadmap and unique service offered by The Vested Group, designed to ensure your company has a successful implementation. Phase Zero is specifically structured to walk your organization through the planning and analysis steps that will identify current processes, define and prioritize system requirements, create a process flow model to inform the implementation of your new system, and review you company’s legacy data and conversion needs to ensure success.
Our consultants typically spend 2-3 days of the project on-site with your business during the Phase Zero stage. The remaining time will be spent creating agreed-upon deliverables and finalizing recommendations.
Get in touch for more information about our
Phase Zero Service.
• Project Kickoff 8-9am
• Signature Process
• Brainstorming 9-11am
• Legacy Data Review 1-2:30pm
• Sig Process #1 3-5pm
• Sig Process #2 9-11am
• Sig Process #3 1-3pm
• Project Management & Scheduling/
• Sig Process #4 9-11am
• Legacy Data Review 1-2pm
• Sig Process #5 3-5pm
• Data review
• Data consolidation +deliverable creation
• Presentation of findings + framework for
• Phase Zero Kickoff Presentation
• Signature Process Assessment
• Data Conversion Strategy
• Project Schedule
• Project Management Plan (initiated)
• Risk Management Plan (initiated)